Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Examination (UPTU SEE 2014) or UPSEE 2014 is an entrance exam for admission in several technical courses such as engineering, management, fashion & design, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management, Computer Applications and architecture in private unaided/government supported colleges in Uttar Pradesh affiliated to GBTU, Lucknow and MTU, Noida . UPTU (GBTU) SEE 2014 is being conducted by Gautam Buddha Technical University (GBTU) and Mahamaya Technical University (MTU). After the UPTU SEE 2014, students have to go through the counselling procedure to getadmission into their desired course and college.
Interested candidates can apply for the course by downloading the application form from their official website. The candidates who are in intermediate or passed intermediate and looking for the admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses can apply to the UPSEE 2014.
Courses Offered through UPSEE 2014
- 4 years B. Tech./B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Course
- 4 year B.Pharm. Course
- 5 year B.Arch. Course
- 4 year BHMCT Course
- 4 year BFAD Course
Post-graduate: The examination for MBA, MCA and MAM (dual degree) will be conducted On-Line (Computer based test). All applicants seeking admission to the first year course of MBA/MCA/MAM* (Dual Degree) are required to submit online application only. For further information contact www.upsee.nic.in / www.uptu.ac.in.
- M.C.A. (3 Year)
- M.B.A. (2 Year)
UPSEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
1. For B.Tech/B.Tech(Ag.Engg.)/B.Pharma/BHMCT/BFAD candidate have to pass intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University.
2. The applicant should have clearly passed with 40% marks for General and OBC. 35% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate.
3. For 2nd year (lateral entry) of B.Pharma., the candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course; at least 60% marks in total.
4. For 2nd year (lateral entry) of B.Tech, the candidate should have passed 3 years Diploma in engineering course at least 60% marks in aggregate/ 3 years B.Sc. Degree with mathematics as one subject; at least 60% marks in aggregate.
UPSEE 2014 Examination Pattern:
- UPSEE 2014 exam questions will be of multiple choice questions.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong attempt of the answers.
- Every right answer will carry 4 marks
- The paper language will be both in English and Hindi.
B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)
Subject–Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
B. Tech. (Bio Technology)
Subject–Physics, Chemistry and Biology
B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)
Subject– AG-I, AG-II and AG-III
Subject– Aptitude Test for Architecture:
Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part–B: Drawing Aptitude
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates) Paper 8
Subject– Aptitude test in Engineering (Diploma)/Pharmacy (Diploma)/B.Sc (Graduate)
UPSEE 2014 Application Form/ Application process: Candidates can apply for UPSEE 2014 in two modes ONLINE and OFFLINE
Candidate will be got the online Application Form of UPSEE 2014 on http://upsee.nic.in.
The full process for applying online for the examination will be available on the websites. Moreover the candidates can contact the felicitation centers at different cities for any help in the online form filling.
The list of felicitation centers for helping the candidates for filling the Application Form for UPSEE 2014 will be available on the websites.
After filling the online Application Form the candidates must click the Review button previous to submitting the form.
After submitting the Application Form of UPSEE 2014 the system will produce the unique Registration Number which should be wrote down for all the future correspondences.
Candidate can be made their payment via Credit/Debit Card or Via Bank Challan.
After UPSEE 2014 Online Registration, the candidates must send their confirmation pages at the following address –
Gautam Buddh Technical University,
Lucknow – 226021
The candidates can buy the UPSEE 2014 Application Form from the Head Post Offices or the Mukhya Dak Ghar (MDGs) of Uttar Pradesh.
After filling the Application Form of UPSEE 2014 complete in all respects must reach at the following address via Registered or Speed Post only–
Gautam Budhh Technical University,
Lucknow – 226021
UPSEE 2014 Application fee:
- Rs. 1000/- or General and OBC category
- Rs. 500/- for ST/SC and all the female candidates
Important Dates of UPSEE 2014: Will be updated soon
IET Campus, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow -226021, Uttar Pradesh